[January 2024] Tuesday Meditation - Mind, Body & Spirit Healing
Starting in October, we will gradually introduce meditation sessions on Tuesdays at noon. We believe that through continuous practice with our experienced coach, you will find inner peace and experience healing in a single day.
Time & Location
Jan 09, 2024, 12:30 PM – 1:15 PM
HKU iCube, Two Exchange Square, 8 Connaught Place, Central, Hong Kong
About the event
Starting in October 2023, we will gradually introduce meditation sessions on Tuesdays at noon. We believe that through continuous practice with our experienced coach, you will find inner peace and experience healing in a single day.
Coach - Celina Chan
- 14 years as Life Artisan for the well being of people in body, finance, mind and spirit
- Former Trustee and Guiding Board Member of World Community of Christian Meditation ( WCCM ) based in London and France Bonnevaux
- Current Vice Coordinator in WCCM HK and group leader of the meditation community in Catholic Cathedral
- Leading a meditation group in the workplace of a HK based agriculture company
- School Manager of Marycove School promoting meditation to teachers and special needs children
- Registered executive coach
- Mentor for HKU Mentorship Program since inception more than 10 years ago
>> CLICK HERE to Register Now!
Venue: HKU iCube, 4005-4007, 40/F, Two Exchange Square, Central
By registering for this event, you acknowledge and understand that you may be photographed, recorded/videotaped, and/or interviewed during the program for program-related purposes, promotional purposes, and/or other work conducted by HKU iCube, including archival purposes. By registering, you grant HKU iCube a non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, and unrestricted right to use, reproduce, publish, and/or display your image (film or photographs) and/or voice (video recording, sound clip, or other formats), in any manner or media (including websites, newspapers, social media platforms, reports, television, and radio), and the right to sublicense such rights, at HKU iCube's discretion, to other departments of HKU iCube and partner organizations/vendors that collaborate with HKU iCube. If you wish to access your image/sound clip and/or withdraw consent for HKU iCube and/or our partner organizations/vendors to use your image/sound clip, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. It is the responsibility of the program participant to communicate their preference to our staff at the venue. However, we cannot remove content that has already been published. By registering, you agree that published communications may continue to circulate, and content may be stored by us and our photographer in historical archives, to the extent permitted by applicable laws and regulations.