top of page
HKU iCube ESG Series
- Thu, Nov 16Nov 16, 2023, 4:30 PM – 6:00 PMHKU iCube, Two Exchange Square, 8 Connaught Place, Central, Hong KongThe Return on Kindness makes a compelling, evidence-based case for why kind leadership is good for business and how kind leaders create value through prioritising the mental health and wellbeing of their people.
- Wed, Oct 18Oct 18, 2023, 4:00 PM – 6:00 PMHKU iCube, Two Exchange Square, 8 Connaught Place, Central, Hong KongTo better understand the sustainability goals and challenges in the F&B and food delivery industry, with a focus on addressing issues related to single use cutlery, food waste, delivery route optimization and etc.
- Mon, Aug 14Aug 14, 2023, 12:00 PM – 2:00 PMHKU iCube, Two Exchange Square, 8 Connaught Place, Central, Hong KongThe objective of this ESG forum is to provide insights into the latest global ESG trends and how businesses can adopt a system thinking approach to create opportunities and overcome challenges in integrating ESG into their operations, strategies and investment decisions.
- Fri, Jun 23Jun 23, 2023, 2:00 PM – 5:00 PMHKU iCube, Two Exchange Square, 8 Connaught Place, Central, Hong KongJoin us for a thought-provoking keynote address by Professor Patrick Bolton, one of the world’s leading scholars on corporate finance and governance. Professor Bolton is certain to challenge conventional thinking and spark the next generation of ESG research.
- Thu, May 18May 18, 2023, 5:00 PM – 7:00 PMHKU iCube, Two Exchange Square, 8 Connaught Place, Central, Hong KongWe are glad to invite Dr Roman N. to share his thoughts on “𝐏𝐮𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐄𝐒𝐆 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐨 𝐩𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐞: 𝐀𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐦𝐩𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐄𝐒𝐆 𝐢𝐧𝐯𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐭 𝐚 𝐦𝐮𝐥𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥 𝐝𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐥𝐨𝐩𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐛𝐚𝐧𝐤”. And a Q&A session hosted by Mr. Anthony Cheung.
- Fri, Mar 10Mar 10, 2023, 3:30 PM – 5:00 PMHKU iCube, Two Exchange Square, 8 Connaught Place, Central, Hong KongTeresa Ko, China Chairman, Tim Mak, Head of Asia Dispute Resolution, Matthew O’Callaghan, Head of Asia Financial Services, from Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer, one of the top multinational legal firms in the world, to share about the risks in achieving ESG outcomes and why it is so important.
bottom of page